supporterAbout “co-jin supporter”
A co-jin supporter is:
- ・someone with an interest in the cultural and artistic activities of people with disabilities
- ・someone with an interest in volunteer work such as monitoring an exhibition site
- ・someone who wants to put his/her experiences of the arts to good use
- ・someone who is eager to learn from and interact with others through training sessions and events.
We are looking for people who can support the activities of art space co-jjn in various ways. After registering as a supporter,we will guide you through the activeties as needed. Please feel free to apply for the supporter registration.
Conditions to become a supporter:
- ・There are no requirements for or limits to qualifications, experience, age, or disability.
- ・These who are inrerested in the cultural and artistic activities of people with disabilities.
- ・In principle, free volunteer acitivities. (Transportation fees may be provided, depending on the activity.)
- ・The supporter can speak conversational Japanese.
How to apply:
Please specify the following items and contact us by email/fax/telephone. Our staff will respond to you in return.
※We recruit supporters throughout the year. We are able to hold an individual briefing if you cannot attend the annual briefing.
- ・Contact information (telephone, fax, email, address)
- ・Organization (if applicable)
- ・Reasons for your application
tel&fax : 050-1110-7655
(10:00-18:00 closed Monday)
Email : info●co-jin.jp *●=@